About Pestaway Pest Control Melbourne.
1. Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association. AEPMA
The AEPMA represents and promotes the interests of professional pest managers who meet the industry standards.
Hazard analysis and critical control points, or HACCP. This is a systematic preventive approach to food safety.
The Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) is the Australian government agency responsible for enforcing Australian quarantine laws.
The following are some of the reasons to choose Pestaway Australia pest control services in Melbourne.
- We have had more than 20 years professional pest control experience. We know everything there is to know about pests. Pestaway is one of Australia’s premier pest control companies and services Melbourne and all suburbs.
- We offer excellent pestcontrol services and competitive prices.
- We believe in what we are doing. Our skilled pest controllers are passionate about what they do. This brings with them a wealth of experience in identifying and eradicating pests.
- We follow environmentally safe pest management practices and methods.
- We ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with Industry Codes of Practice and Government regulations. We provide annual pest and termite protection plan and integrated pest management services.
- We use effective products and high-tech pest detecting and control equipment. We also provide detailed pest and termite inspection and treatment reports.
- We perform all services with highly trained technicians under experienced supervision. Our technicians are fully certified pest controllers holding Certificate II & III qualifications in Asset Maintenance (Pest Control Technical). They may also have both a General Pest Control Licence and Timber Pest Licence – termites.
- We offer most reliable and fully guaranteed pest control service to Australian standards with customer satisfaction.
For Termite Control visit Just Termites.